Monday, October 20, 2008

Lyons Classic Pinball, Colorado

Seeing four pinball machines at Oskar Blues was already a treat. Well, just around the corner was this little piece of heaven called Lyons Classic Pinball.

I walked around in a gleeful daze.
36 games of pinball.
3 rooms chock full.
In the last few years, I have hopelessly watched as pinball has been quietly disappearing from establishments all over.
So this chance find was momentous.

We ended up chatting up the knowledgeable and hospitable owner for a while even though he politely passed over my offer to effusively hug him in gratitude for having such a place. There is no doubt this is a labor of love. I wish him all the best and I can't wait for our next trip out to friendly Colorado.

A quiet moment of prayer and giving thanks


No comments: