Thursday, January 24, 2008

Iritis @ Dr Dremo's



After all the tremendous build-up to our very first gig,
the day finally came and went.

It was an absolute blast, we had a turnout of at least 50
kind supporters despite the NFL conference finals.

The owner Bill Sr. just gave us complete free reign over the back room and we held fort all night. Our friend Marc came through and helped us out with the sound set-up. We blasted through our set twice.

All the feedback has been enthusiastic and positive. The most glowing endorsement probably came from my father who said "you are much better than I expected".

Thank you all friends, old and new, from close and far,
for showing up and supporting us in our tribute to Bardo/Dr Dremo's,
a mere week before they shut their doors.

Dr Dremo is Dead
Long Live Dr Dremo's


Click below to browse the pictures or check out the slideshow:
Iritis @ Dr Dremo's




3 comments:

k.k. said...

I'm so sad I missed the show!!! You guys amazed me Sunday eve... I'm humbled and motivated by your talent.

Simdiggler said...

Bravakhs,
I'm mighty prouda yuz. Now where's the video clip, if there was all that media, SOMEone must've gotten a clip. Compress it, and put it on yo blog, dog. And the album... I can't wait to go out and buy it, rip it, and upload as torrent...

Simdiggler said...

Your "owner approval" system sucks. You remind me of Fox News/Bush or TF1 /Sarko. Why am I posting this, it'll just get censored!