Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In Memoriam. Erasmo Ramos






















Orgasmo & Jorge

The crazy energetic whirlwind of a man we like to call Orgasmo has left us. Tragically and shockingly he is not physically with us any more.
A old and dear friend of my co-worker Jorge, he had diligently embraced me with his typical ebullience. Despite having only met a handful of times, he had generously invited me to his upcoming thanksgiving wedding.
I find some solace in having had the privilege of knowing him and in the certitude that wherever he is now reunited with his father, the Orgas-man is still bouncing around, getting up excitedly to tell his stories and spreading laughter around him.
My warmest thoughts go to S., their families and all of his impressively numerous friends.




No comments: